On this occasion I will provide a Complete Tutorial to Make an SEO Friendly Website.
For those of you who are beginners do not need to worry because this tutorial can be applied by all people, there is no coding process at all. Well, before entering the tutorial, you need to know about what SEO is.
What is SEO?
SEO or short for Search Engine Optimization is a process to influence the visibility level of a website or a web page in natural search results like Google. SEO helps website optimization to stay on the top page of search engines. however, to make a website at the top of the search engine is not easy, there are some things that the website owner must do. and for some people it is very unpleasant because they have to learn it first. But in the current era you don’t have to worry about that because many service providers can help you to overcome the problem. same as LinkHelpers Phoenix SEO. They are a provider of SEO services that can help your website on the top page of search engines. This is certainly very beneficial for those of you who want to have a website on the top of the search engine without having to worry about how.
What are the Advantages of a Website with friendly SEO (SEO Friendly)?
Here are the benefits of a website with friendly SEO or SEO Friendly.
- The ability to index the website quickly
- Articles directly in search engines
- Easy to find by search engines
- Can increase traffic / website visits
- Increasing page rank is not too difficult
- Template structure that is easy to understand so that it enhances your website’s SEO capabilities
- And of course increase your income if you have paid advertisements or adsense programs
What are the things that affect the website so that SEO is friendly?
There are several things that you need to know about what makes SEO Friendly websites.
- Website templates have a data structure according to search engines
- Using the Heading tag in the title and subtitles
- Meta Description must contain specific keywords (focus keywords)
- Don’t install a heavy script
- Don’t use iframe
- The first 20 words display keywords
- Use breadcrumbs to tell visitors where they are
- Comments are dofollow
- The loading time is not too long
- Modify the Robot.txt file that is easy on the search engine index
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Integration with Google Webmaster Tools
- Site sitemap (site map)
- Keyword posting
- Using 3rd party SEO applications (plugins)
The above factors are only as small as there are many other decisive factors, but of course we will discuss them thoroughly in this tutorial.